The College has the following scholarships:
(A) Junior College:
Mai Chandrabhagabai Wankhede Trust Scholarships.The trustees of the Mai Chandrabhagabai Wankhede Trust Mumbai have donated 20 merit scholarships, each or Rs.5000/- p.a. Ten for the 11th Standard and ten for the 12th classes. Scholarships awarded in the 11th standard class on the basis of the percentage of marks in the aggregate obtained at the S.S.C. The Scholarships in the 12th class will be awarded for one year to the students of the College according to the percentage of marks obtained in the 11th Class.
In addition to the above scholarship there exist the following scholarships schemes administer by the Directorate of Education, Maharashtra State.
(B) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA'S SCHOLARSHIPS :
(1) National Merit Scholarships
(2) Scholarships to students belonging to Backward Classes / Lower IncomeGroup.
(3) Scholarships / Educational Concession to children of Defence Services Personnel / Ex-
(4) Scholarships / Educational Concession to children of Freedom Fighters.
(5) Scholarship for physically disabled Student.
(6) Rajshree Shahu Maharaj Scholarship for 11th and 12th Std Student.
(C) GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA'S SCHOLARSHIPS :
(1) Open Merit Scholarships
(2) Free-Studentships to students belonging to the Backward Classes
(3) Free-Studentships to students belonging to the Economically Backward Classes.
(4) Educational Concessions to girl students in Standards XI and XII (Junior College).
Note : For application forms, further information and guidance, students are advised to contact
Scholarships Section and the concerned clerk in the College Office.
(D)COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS AND PRIZES
In addition to the above-mentioned Scholarships, the College also has many prizes. For details, please read the Prospectus